Dienstag, 29. September 2009

Golf lesson

Our neighbour arranged that the girls could have a try out golf lesson at Germanys most beautiful gold club where she and her husband have a membership. So yesterday after school we headed off to St. Leon Rot to check it out and to be honest, the girls loved it, even Hilde, and that was quite unexpected. They allowed the girls to come back next monday. I spent my time with Malte collecting, throwing and kicking golf balls all over the place. We also met Rico. A 14 year old nice young guy and Malte was really fascinated of what he did with the balls. Malte spent a long time watching him and as I was chatting with him I got to know that his handicap was 1,4. wow. Are you sure you said 1,4. Yes he was. I should have asked him for a autograph!





Malte might have thought that he could bring his sisters to the driving range. He hopped on the golf cart and ...

... you could think off they went!

Keine Kommentare: