Sonntag, 19. April 2009

4 days of holiday in Oberjoch

In Oberjoch we were overwhelemed when we saw how much snow still is left. Lots op people went skiing but it was already wet and heavy snow in the mornings. I think I could have skied in T-Shirt and Shorts, it was really hot!




Oberjoch, highest Ski- and mountain village of Germany (never known!). Underneath the sign in the back you can see the hotel we stayed. It was called Alpenhotel Oberjoch, known as a Familotel, a hotel specialized in hosting families.


As you can see, there was still some snow.... I´ve never seen that much snow while wearing sandals because of the temperatures!

My guys enjoying the scenery!

Tigerente. For those who don´t know Tigerente, it is a caracter of Janosch. Janosch is a really well known writer over here and I am sure that Maltes dutch aunt Mariska would have loved to push him in this buggy. She loves Tigerente!

After some days of holiday I am really looking forward to get on a schedule again. Curious how everybody will get out of bed early tomorrow morning.

Keine Kommentare: